Refresher on Obtaining a MMJ Card
We received countless comments asking about more info on obtaining your Medical Marijuana Card and registration through the state of Arkansas. Then there were a few questions about a delay in some receiving their cards when they have submitted their applications and have been approved.
So, I dug as much as I could to get you guys some answers! We gotchu. ;)
Let us say again how much we support and are looking forward to welcoming NEA Full Spectrum Medicine to Brookland. The whole end goal here is to get people FEELIN' BETTER! We are still here. We are still, and always will be YOUR Emerald's Triangle serving NEA and available to you guys whenever and however we are needed. :)
Let's get down to business. So this is a list of a lot of the FAQ's we have seen and the legitimate answers from the Arkansas Department of Health Website.
In order to qualify for a registry card to legally purchase medical marijuana, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age or older or be a minor patient with parental consent
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition – click here to see a list of qualifying medical conditions.
- Have the official written certification from a physician.
- Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency. (AR Driver’s License or AR State ID card).
- State law prohibits members of Arkansas National Guard and United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card.